Ingredients & Health
- Roselle Hibiscus tea boosts the immune system due to its high antioxidant level and include numerous health remedies for lower blood pressure or cholesterol levels, digestive disorders, metabolism and hypertension or anxiety.
- Roselle Hibiscus holds a variety of organic acids including a very high vitamin C content which have excellent anti-oxidant and anti-tumor properties. These properties take care for protection and inhibition of among others cancer or liver diseases.
- The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits of vitamin C and related organic acids stimulate immunity and prevent catching a cold or flu. The tea is also used to relieve fever and menstrual discomforts (cramps and pains) and the diuretic properties regulate digestive and gastrointestinal systems as well as bowel movements, assisting in weight loss ambitions.
- Roselle Hibiscus tea include antidepressant nutrients for reducing anxiety and hypertension by calming down the nervous system.
- From seed to your final consumption ; cultivation, harvesting, processing and packaging processes for this product have been certified by the United States USDA and the European Union EOS international organic certification bodies.
Your consumption safety
- From seed to final consumption; a rigid quality and traceability system is in place to ensure the health safety and highest quality enjoying our teas. Our teas are produced in non-polluted farms without any chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Our farms maintain the original ecological environment for the natural growth and characteristics of the medicinal herbs.
- Suitability ; safe consumption by people above 3 years old
- Regulatory; this product is a health food and manufacturer does not take any responsibility in claims or functionalities stated in descriptions, documents or labelling. This product is not intended to use as a remedy or medicine against diseases, disorders or for specific functionalities. For any questions on use and benefits of herbs in this tea, contact your medical specialist for consult.
- The small cutting size of roselle hibiscus flower pieces in this tea varies between 3-5 mm to optimize the infusion and release of health nutrients and flavor.
- Bio-degradable pyramid shaped tea bags packed in aluminium foil sachets to ensure optimum and consistent flavor and quality.
- The pyramid shaped tea bags are made from bio-degradable corn fiber from Japan. The tea bags are designed for an optimal infusion and nutrient absorption of the herbs in hot water. The airtight aluminium foil sachets prevent any intrusion by air, moisture or toxics to ensure a consistent and top graded quality. The individual sachets are easy to take with you as individual tea packs for work, sports or a day out.